It has been quite a busy month hence I have not been writing lately. Busy with work, busy with birthday celebration – Leah’s birthday, busy with hosting Christmas party! Yes, Christmas party! 2013 is coming to an end in exactly 2 weeks time! How fast.
Here is a quick post for those who are cracking their heads for party favors, particularly for your female guests. I made this with brown sugar, black sugar and The Body Shop Beautifying Oil in Mango. Quick and easy.
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup black sugar
3/4 bottle of The Body Shop Beautifying Oil in Mango
2-3 gel capsule of vitamin E
Mason jar or any airtight container – here I used an one-hand easy flip lock plastic jar.
A disposable container for you to do the mixing in
1. Combine black and brown sugar in the disposable container. Make sure they are thoroughly mixed together.
2. Add in The Body Shop beautifying oil in 3 portions. Mix well.
3. Snip open the vitamin E gel capsule. Squeeze the vitamin E oil into the mixture. Vitamin E oil is believed to help prolong the scrub’s shelf life.
4. Transfer the scrub mixture into mason jar or airtight container.
5. Label on and you are ready to gift!
In case you wonder why I add in black sugar instead of white sugar, black sugar is believed to be able to lighten pigmentation and brighten skin. So yup! Try it and let me know how it goes.