Vegetables lovers, alert! Another party dish that I love! Quick and easy!
1 large yellow onion – quarter it
1 medium carrot – cut into small slices
1 zucchini – cut into cubes
1 eggplant – cut into cubes
4-6 mini potatoes – halved them
5 small tomatoes – whole pieces
1 red or yellow pepper – quarter it
2 cloves of garlic – cut into small slices
Sea salt – approx 1-2 teaspoon
Olive oil – be very generous so the vegetables get nicely roasted and moist.
1. Place all the cut vegetables in your baking tray.
2. Sprinkle the salt, toss them.
3. Drizzle olive oil and give them a good toss again. Making sure all the vegetables are nicely coated with oil.
4. Drizzle a tablespoon of water into the vegetables.
5. Put into the preheated oven and baked for 45mins to an hour, at 180 degree Celsius.
6. Give the vegetables a stir or two after 20 mins of baking time.
This is so fuss-free and easy to prepare! Give it a try and let me know how it goes!